Listen to the full episode here:
While today’s topic is not the sexiest or most exciting, it is such an important piece towards making the shift from offline to online, and that is systems. This is something that holds a lot of people back from getting started, and I get it. Tech can be intimidating! Today I’m sharing my top recommendations in terms of tools for your digital business. This episode will give you ideas on what to use for email, webinars, landing pages, integrations, payment, and even team communication.
There is one big thing that I want you to remember. There are countless platform and tech options out there. Choose one and commit to it. Do not let these decisions hold you back from working towards your first or next digital course launch.
Topics I explore:
- Systematizing your business
- Landing pages and sales pages + how they are different than a website
- Digital course delivery tech and tools
Platforms and tools recommended in the episode:
- Email: Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Kajabi
- Webinars: Zoom
- Landing pages + website: LeadPages or Kajabi
- Integrations: Zapier
- Payment: Stripe + PayPal
- Course Membership Site: Thinkific or Kajabi
- Slide Creation + Graphics: Google Slides or Canva
- Videos + slide recordings: Zoom + Nimbus
- Project management: Asana
- Team communication: Slack
Are you interested in learning how to work with me and my team? You can schedule a free 15 minutes call here.
- Grab your free Profitable Launch Plan here
- Tune into the previous episode, Upsells, Downsells, and Pricing with Confidence
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?