Listen to the full episode here:
There is one marketing tool that is absolutely essential regardless of which stage you are at in your business. This marketing tool is one that has been around for ages and while it may not sound like the most interesting strategy, I guarantee it is the most powerful if used the correct way.
I’m talking about your email list.
This episode is all about understanding the why behind an email list and my approach to building one. My clients who have used this approach have been able to grow their businesses from zero to six and even seven-figure businesses.
Topics I explore:
- The difference between building your email list and building your audience
- 3 aspects of a hot email list: the size, having the right people on your email list, and the consistency in which you engage with your list
- What is important in order to have effective, passive, and active lead building
If you want to learn more about growing your email list and using it as your best marketing tool, download my FREE profitable course launch plan here!
- FREE Masterclass: The 5 Shifts to go From Maxed-Out Offline Business Owner to Profitable Online Course Creator
- Episode 7, The #1 Secret Behind 7-Figure Course Businesses
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?