August 10, 2021
Listen to the full episode below:
The online market has never been bigger. It’s up to you to own your speciality online.
So many business owners are concerned that the online market is too saturated. This thinking could not be farther from the truth. A saturated market is only one of the common myths that comes up for everyone at all levels of expertise.
In reality, there is room for all of us in this exploding industry, even if you don’t have a large audience. There is an abundance of people waiting to consume your content if you own your expertise and speciality online!
I’m going to demystify five popular myths when it comes to creating and launching your course revenue stream. This will save you time and energy as you contemplate whether or not building an online course business is right for you.
Trust me when I say, you are capable of launching your course and growing it into a highly profitable revenue stream.
- Choosing the one thing you want to be known for
- Expanding your business beyond the limits of what it is today
- How to get started with advertising (it doesn’t have to be scary!)
- Not overlooking the assets and audience that you’ve built up organically
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- Your speciality is your destiny. (4:02)
- You do not need a large audience to have a successful and profitable course launch (11:55)
- Choose one channel to focus on to attract your ideal customers (around 16:55)
“It’s easier to be known and to grow faster in this huge online space, regardless of when you enter the market, if you’re willing to specialize and go deeper.”
- Grab your FREE 7-step launch guide here.
- Episode 21, The Marketing Systems and Tools You Need For Your Online Business
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?