Listen to the full episode here:
Advertising is an interesting beast. Sometimes we start it too early, and sometimes we have no other option but to tap into it right away. Nevertheless, advertising will be necessary at some point. Determining when and how depends on the nature of your unique business.
You quite literally have the world at your fingertips when you make the shift into an online business. However, because the point of contact is not as in-depth, a digital business requires multiple touchpoints. This is why if you don’t have an existing business, you will want to leverage advertising right away. The good news is that it can work very quickly. Today we will dive into advertising, specifically what it means to leverage an advertising channel to scale your course launches.
Topics I explore:
- Pros and cons of advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- The secret to not going “all in” on your advertising right away
- What makes a great scroll-stopping ad
- Testing your messaging through ads
- Register for my free masterclass, Go From a Maxed-Out Business Owner To Profitable Online Educator
- Download our free Launch Plan!
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?