Listen to the full episode here:
Welcome to the very first episode of Make The Shift. We’re talking all about transforming your expertise, passions, and specialties into a digital course so that you can leverage what you have to serve more people, make more money, and create the freedom that you so desire.
Even if you’ve been teaching or working with clients 1:1 for a long time, you have to think about things differently when you move online. A digital course launch is so much more than your course content and an enrollment page. It’s all about getting crystal clear on who you are speaking to and reaching new people.
In this episode I share:
- The important lessons I learned during my very first digital course launch and what I now know to do instead
- Top 3 mistakes I see offline business owners make when they first start to launch their online programs.
- Why it is so important to nurture and engage your audience with free content
- Actionable steps you can take to cultivate a plan and begin your digital course launch
- Watch my free training on going from a maxed-out offline business owner to profitable online course creator
- Grab your FREE launch framework
Connect with me:
- Join the Facebook Group, The Skinny Launch Lab
- Connect on Instagram @desberman
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?