September 7, 2021
Listen to the full episode below:
Do you find yourself putting too much pressure on determining what your next course topic should be?
Today I’m going to address the things to look at for yourself in order to get clear on your next course topic. When business owners are making the shift from offline to online or moving from one-to-one to one-to-many, the most common question is “which program should I launch?” Whether this is for your first launch or your next launch, determining the answer to this is what often gets people stuck in taking their next steps.
From my experience of working with hundreds of online business owners, this block is caused by a few things such as the pressure that we put on ourselves. The other resistance may be that you either seemingly have no ideas or too many ideas for what you want to create next! Neither of these extremes set you up for success.
I’m giving you several things to consider to help you determine your unique plan of action. Once you get on the right path, the clarity will come one step at a time.
- 5 questions to ask yourself if you are feelings stuck in creating your next idea
- Common reasons that business owners get stuck in determining their next course topic
- Why putting too many offers out into the world can lead to confusing your audience
- The idea of going all in on your profitable digital course business without sacrificing all other aspects of your life
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- Course launches are ultimately calculated experiments. (2:15)
- When you put out too many offers, you can potentially confuse your community. (2:45)
- Use your passions and the results that you already have to create exciting new offers. (6:40)
- Identifying gaps in the marketplace is a very useful tool to nail down your next course idea. (8:15)
“Are you committed to this online vision of yours? Are you committed to birthing and growing a digital course business that is profitable and sustainable, and truly an extension of your life’s work?”
- Episode 35: How to Choose the Perfect Course Model For Your Business
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?