Listen to the full episode here:
As business owners, we know that so much of what we do is trial and error. We are constantly adjusting and improving our offers, messaging, and client experience. Making mistakes is part of the process, but if you could learn which mistakes to avoid, wouldn’t you want to?
Today I’m sharing the top business-impacting mistakes that course creators make when it comes to designing and building their offer. This information will save you a lot of time, energy, and wasted resources. Ultimately, knowing what to look out for will help to avoid burnout so you can continue to wake up every day and be excited about your business.
Topics I explore:
- 4 mistakes that even the most seasoned course creators make
- Going deeper into the customer experience
- The distractions, intimidations, and comparisons that come with running an online business
- Why you should be focusing more on outcomes and transformations
- Register for my free masterclass, Go From a Maxed-Out Business Owner To Profitable Online Educator
- Episode 24, Growing Your Email List with Passive and Active Lead Builders
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?