Listen to the full episode below:
When you spend too much time in your head, you spend less time reaching your goals
Have you ever said to yourself:
I have so much to do and not enough time to do it.
I’ll never get all this figured out.
How will I ever decide which tech to use that’s right for me?
I’m not sure if I can do this.
Time, tech, and negative self-talk are three of the biggest blocks that show up when you make a shift to something new and bigger. It can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this episode I discuss four questions and struggles I frequently hear from my clients and students who are starting their online course journey. I’m pretty sure you will relate.
You’ll also get my top tips on how to deal with them, so you can get out of your head and get into the digital world!
- Time management strategies you can use to get greater control of your output, your productivity, and your time
- Ways to conquer your tech fears and get out of the paralysis of tech decisions (hint: You’re making this much harder than it has to be!)
- How to manage your internal dialogue so you can continue to do your life’s work and expand it online without letting imposter syndrome take control
- How to decide if you should create your brand using your name or create your own platform for your business, plus the pros and cons of each
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- Tips for time management for busy entrepreneurs (2:15)
- Tip 1: How to work on marketing and your course at the same time (2:45)
- Tip 2: Why to create time blocks (3:27)
- Tip 3: Benefits of batch producing (4:16)
- Best practices for overcoming the overwhelm that comes with tech (5:56)
- Tip 1: Keep it simple (6:04)
- Tip 2: My top tech recommendations (6:37)
- Tip 3: You can conquer the tech (8:07)
- Mindset strategies for when imposter syndrome starts showing up (11:06)
- Tip 1: Know to expect it (11:27)
- Tip 2: Be willing to retrain your thought patterns (12:44)
- Tip 3: Choose differently (14:47)
- Building your online brand name (16:00)
“To normalize your next level you have to be willing to slow down your thought patterns and choose to create a different moment and therefore a different future.”
- Free online course guide: What to look for if you want to launch your course in the next 90 days
- Episode 21: Systems and tools you need for your online business
- Free training: 5 myths keeping you from profitably and successfully shifting your business online
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?