August 24, 2021
Listen to the full episode below:
Email is an incredible marketing tool for building relationships and setting you up for a successful course launch.
Having an email marketing plan is a critical step when it comes to driving more sales and more leads to your online course. The best part? Once it’s set up, it’s done and running on auto-pilot!
If you’re unsure of where to begin, I’ll share how you can attract people to your email list and what to do once they hand over their name and email address.
For those of you with an in-person retreat or event business, this episode is extra valuable. You’ll learn tips on how to quickly take the program you have in person and turn it into a productive and effective online course.
- 3 types of strategic follow up email sequences to send once someone signs up for your list
- Effective examples of lead magnets
- How you can quickly turn your event or retreat business into a profitable course
- The secret to transforming a full day of content into digital micro-lessons
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- Leveraging a passive and active leader builder approach together allows you to build your list and build high-quality relationships (5:03)
- My recommended initial nurture sequence is 3-4 emails over a 7 day period (5:43)
- When you turn your in-person retreat into an online course, you tap into a market of clients who want to learn from you but are unable to attend your in-person events (10:36)
- You can choose your first online offer by determining which content has been the most successful from your events (13:10)
“In your email sequence, you want your audience to think about what it is that they need, because your program or course is going to be their solution.”
- Grab your FREE 7-step launch guide here.
- Episode 26: Using Online Ads to Effectively Scale Your Course Launches
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?