Listen to the full episode here:
If you’re an offline business owner with an offer that you know your audience needs, then it’s time to take action. For many offline and online business owners, launching appears to be an overly-complicated process. It’s often what holds people back from getting started in the first place.
Enter my skinny launch method. This simple method gives you the minimum requirements needed to get your program out there and make a difference in your client’s lives. My 4-step skinny launch method is lean, repeatable, and customizable.
Topics I explore:
- What makes a skinny launch different than other launches
- The exact steps to take for a simple and successful course launch
- Breaking your offline offer into shorter pieces of online content
- Getting out into the market place and experimenting
The 4 steps of the skinny launch method:
- Choose the school model that feels right for your business
- Find your niche and be specific with your language
- Grow and nurture your audience
- Promote your program and enroll new students
If you want to join other course creators and get free trainings and tools, join my free Facebook group, The Skinny Launch Lab.
- FREE Masterclass: The 5 Shifts to go From Maxed-Out Offline Business Owner to Profitable Online Course Creator
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?