Listen to the full episode here:
More than 50 million people have become creators in the last 10 years. The e-learning community is only going to continue growing in years to come. With that, the big question becomes, how do you stand out among the crowd and get in front of your ideal clients? How do you attract customers and build your authority when so many others are doing similar work?
Your first step is determining what your specific specialty is by thinking about your mission, your experience, and who you are serving. To help make this process clear, I’m breaking down how I developed my unique specialty and marketing based on my passions and career experience. Contrary to what many believe, when you are willing to go deeper into your unique specialty, the faster you will become known in your industry.
In this episode I share:
- The distinction between the creator economy and the passion economy
- My definition of specialty and why it is so important to get clear on yours
- How to go deeper with determining your unique specialty
- My story of how I began to claim my path even as a child
- The exact framework to use in order to identify your specialty and stand out
- Article, Passion Economy vs. Creator Economy
- Watch my free training on going from a maxed-out offline business owner to profitable online course creator
- Grab your FREE launch framework
Connect with me:
- Join the Facebook Group, The Skinny Launch Lab
- Connect on Instagram @desberman
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?