August 3, 2021
Listen to the full episode below:
It’s time to snap out of research paralysis and into creation mode.
When you spend too much time on research, the thoughts and ideas swirling through your head just lead to overwhelm.
How do I know if I’m creating the right offer? How do I speak to my audience in a way that will make them want more? More importantly, how do I even increase my visibility to get in front of my ideal customers and set myself apart from competitors?
Taking the leap towards building out your first or next online course is scary. I get it. But at the end of the day, there are two important things that will get you to your end goal. Action and focus. I’m sharing how to help you accomplish both in today’s episode.
- Getting out of the research stage and into implementation
- Action steps to take when you’re overcomed with overwhelmed
- Gaining greater visibility to attract new clients
- What to consider in order to appropriately price your offer
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- Focus on determining the transformation you want your audience to go through (5:25)
- When feeling overwhelmed, get clear on the main objective you need to work towards (7:10)
- Talking to your audience in the right way requires an element of experimentation to see what works and what doesn’t work (12:55)
“What’s most valuable is growing your list. Visibility with social media posts and video views are important, but ultimately you need to pull them into a channel that you own, which is your list.”
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?