August 16, 2021
Listen to the full episode below:
You have a thriving business. You’re booked full with your one on one client base. So, now what?
There is a way to generate more income and impact more people with your work. Better yet, this can all be done without burning out.
There’s a reason why online courses have become so popular. This is the answer that you have been searching for! Whether your expertise is consulting, therapy, or yoga, you can shift from one-to-one services to one-to-many.
You already have the knowledge and content. You repeat it all the time with your one-to-one services. Turning your know-how into a digital course will only expand your impact and profit.
So how do you take your existing business and transform it into a structured program? In today’s episode, I’m going to show you how to do just that. I’ll walk you through how to turn your service-based work into an online course without the overwhelm that often comes with it.
- Why it’s so important to add a course revenue stream to your business today
- 4 course models that I help my clients launch over time
- The most common things that hold people back from starting a course
- 3 reasons why your course should not be at a lower rate than your 1:1 fee
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- When it comes to crafting content, look at the recurring questions that you get from your current customers and students. (5:17)
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed with planning your curriculum, the secret is to run a three hour paid workshop that is a mini version of your online course. (6:42)
- In order to get results, you want to think about your business as a series of campaigns. (8:10)
“Running a paid workshop creates confidence and gets you in the game. It allows you to teach in a live format and discover for yourself what works, what resonates, and what doesn’t.”
- Grab your FREE 7-step launch guide here.
- Episode 31: Tech and Time Management Strategies to Simplify Your Online Course Business
- Episode 29: Money and Mindset Shifts on the Road to Growth
- Episode 21: The Marketing Systems and Tools You Need For Your Online Business
- Join my Facebook Group, Shift With Success
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?