Listen to the full episode below:
I don’t know how to capture the interest of people who don’t already know what I do.
This is a challenge that a member of my community is facing in this episode. Tianne specializes in restorative yoga and pain care yoga and her main obstacle in her business right now is gaining new customers outside of her existing community.
It’s a common problem when online business owners shift from offline to online. They often have quick success selling to former clients or people who are already in your community, but get stuck trying to bring new people in.
Today you’ll hear me coach Tianne through these hurdles and give actionable tips to convert a cold audience into paying clients. It’s all about focusing on lead building and nurturing!
- Actionable items on how to convert cold leads into paying customers
- Exact steps to warm up your audience (and get that yes!)
- The types of ads I recommend
- Tying free content to your paid offer
Don’t Miss These Top Takeaways:
- How to know if you’re ready to launch (2:25)
- Tip 1: Be willing to choose progress over perfection
- Tip 2: Identify when sloppiness is showing up
- Tip 3: Perfection is not possible
- Catching the interest of new people – live coaching (7:18)
- Tip 1: In the beginning, it’s normal to not have the results we want
- Tip 2: Focus on getting the email address of new people
- Tip 3: Create a lead magnet
- Top ways to nurture your audience (12:12)
- Tip 1: Build up relationships using emails, videos, or blog posts
- Tip 2: Set up an ad leading to a lead magnet rather than a sales page
- Tip 3: Build a landing page
“When it comes to digital course launching, choosing progress over perfection is a mantra. It could not be more relevant.”
- Free training: 5 myths keeping you from profitably and successfully shifting your business online
- Instagram: @desberman
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?