Listen to the full episode here:
Have you ever heard that voice in the back of your mind saying you’re not cut out for this? I would venture to say that almost everyone has at one point or another. When we make changes in our life and business, self-doubt tends to creep in. That’s normal. It’s what you do about it that will set you apart from the rest. This is why developing and maintaining our confidence is so crucial when it comes to building a successful online course launch. So much of your journey as an entrepreneur comes down to your confidence in the day-to-day.
The truth is, we all get blocked by self-doubt and insecurities, whether it is conscious or subconscious. It can paralyze us in any stage of our business. So, how do we overcome this feeling? By taking action. Confidence is a discipline and a practice, so the more action we take, the more confidence we build. It’s important that you are taking micro-actions each and every day whether you are just beginning your online course business or scaling to a new level of impact.
In this episode I share:
- A personal story of how I learned that action leads to confidence and success
- Four principles to cultivate and develop confidence so you can go after your dreams
- Why you need to own and celebrate your successes
- The 1% rule to follow in order to make long-term mindset shifts
- How I felt the first time I spoke live as my own personal brand
- What to do if the idea of launching an online course is too overwhelming
Are you willing to commit to generating confidence as a daily practice? If so, click here to watch my FREE training on the myths that may be holding you back and learn how to break through your confidence blocks.
- FREE Masterclass: The 5 Shifts to go From Maxed-Out Offline Business Owner to Profitable Online Course Creator
- Harvard Business Review Article: How to Build Confidence
- Grab your FREE launch framework
- Tune into my previous episode, The #1 Secret Behind 7-Figure Course Businesses
Connect with me:
- Join the Facebook Group, The Skinny Launch Lab
- Connect on Instagram @desberman
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?