Listen to the full episode here:
Today’s episode is from an “Ask me Anything” session in my free Facebook group, Shift with Success. I receive so many wonderful questions from my community around how to get your online course out into the world, growing your revenue stream, and expanding your existing business.
Some of the questions I’m answering today are, how do I identify gaps in my business model? How do I best market my offer both during and after a launch? How do I offer free content with videos without giving too much? These are common curiosities among both new and established online business owners.
Topics I explore:
- The first thing to consider when building an online community
- What you need to know about designing a beta version of a short course
- How to offer free content without giving away your secret sauce
- Getting crystal clear on your niche
- Register for my free masterclass, Go From a Maxed-Out Business Owner To Profitable Online Educator
- Episode 26, Using Online Ads to Effectively Scale Your Course Launches
- Episode 24, Growing Your Email List with Passive and Active Lead Builders
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?