Listen to the full episode here:
Today we’re looking at the top five 2021 course marketing and launch trends that we are seeing in the online space. Regardless of where you are in your journey, it’s important to look ahead so that as business owners, you can determine a plan of where to focus your time, attention, and energy as you expand.
These trends will be helpful for you to know and understand whether you are just starting your online business or you have been launching for some time. In my opinion, these trends will continue for years to come. The discussion today will focus on hybrid formats and having multiple touch-points in order to reach your ideal clients. Leveraging automation while also adding in live events will put you on the path towards success and getting known for your specialty.
In this episode I share:
- 5 course marketing and launch trends that you need to know and how to implement them
- How you can repurpose content in order to reach more people while appealing to various learning styles
- Why you should pick one platform and commit to rolling our consistent content on it
- The why behind putting out both evergreen and live content
Do you have questions about any of the 2021 course marketing and launch trends? Send me a DM on Instagram @desberman and let me know!
- Watch my free training on going from a maxed-out offline business owner to profitable online course creator
- Grab your FREE launch framework
Connect with me:
- Join the Facebook Group, The Skinny Launch Lab
- Connect on Instagram @desberman
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?