Listen to the full episode here:
From an outside perspective, you may have everything in place when making the shift from offline to online. From great strategy to a solid team, these are all important aspects. However, if you cannot break through certain mindset blocks, you cannot move forward. This is why I believe the willingness to put time and energy towards personal growth is so crucial to achieving success as an entrepreneur.
Looking at our inner world is just as important as our outer world. When it comes to course launches, I call this a birthing process. Whether you are creating your first digital course or growing and improving a previous one, transformation has to happen. Your business is an extension of you, and will continue to evolve as time goes on, as will you. Let’s begin to step into the role of CEO and get your life’s work out into the world!
In this episode I share:
- 3 steps to shift your mindset when it comes to starting your digital course business
- Common beliefs that hold entrepreneurs back
- The emotion that comes up and the growth and healing that occurs during a launch
- Reasons why you may be putting off an online launch
- The importance of taking action in order to cut through the fear
The four mindset shifts mentioned in the episode:
- Even though I’ve never launched online before, I know I can figure this out.
- Even though I haven’t considered myself to be the CEO and the leader of my business, I’m willing to learn.
- Even though I have hesitations around launching, I’m willing to move forward with micro-actions because my passions and my calling runs deeper than my fears.
- I’m willing to trust the process. I’m willing to change.
- Watch my free training on going from a maxed-out offline business owner to profitable online course creator
- Grab your FREE launch framework
Connect with me:
- Join the Facebook Group, The Skinny Launch Lab
- Connect on Instagram @desberman
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
More About Make The Shift Podcast:
Destinee Berman created Make The Shift podcast with you and your unique online marketing and course business in mind. There is no one else who can do what you do. You are the modern teacher and entrepreneur, the instructor and guide who changes lives through your specialty. Whether it’s time to make the shift from offline to online or move from one-to-one to -one-to-many, this podcast will give you the roadmap you need to break free from traditional roles, create a new path, and reprogram the beliefs that keep you stuck.
With interviews, clear action plans, and Destinee’s industry secrets revealed, each episode can help you carve out your own path in order to grow and scale your life’s work with digital programs. The world needs what you have to offer. Are you ready to make the shift?