What would you think if I said it’s possible to launch your mind or body program in a matter of months or even weeks? Now, what if I said you could do that on your own … and for FREE?
Thanks to the wealth of technology at our fingertips, you now can skip the expensive memberships and bring your program and passion online yourself. Gone are the days of having to hire someone else to carry out your concept and vision because today’s technology empowers us to create customized programs on our own. This means webinars, design pages, emails, and the actual course delivery all from home using simple, easy, and free tools.
Below I’ve listed some of my favorite resources to help you launch content quicker without the high cost. With so many options, I know it can be overwhelming so my recommendation is to explore the guide and then pick one tool for each goal and commit.
A good toolset allows you to build a strong foundation, but ultimately it’s your knowledge that will inspire change in the lives of thousands of people around the world.
- Course delivery:
- Whether you have 10 or 10,000 students, Thinkific can help you create, market, and sell program or services online from your own website. Teachable is another option for building a customized and branded website to bring your life’s work online.
- Design opt in: Luckily for those don’t consider themselves an artist, there are plenty of online programs that make design simple for everyone. Experiment with programs like Canva and 99designs to get creative with your opt in pages, invitations, blog graphics, and other marketing materials.
- Email platforms: I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: the money is in the email list [link to blog post]. Mailchimp’s motto is “self more stuff” which may give you a pretty good idea as to why so many online marketers use this platform to grow their business. Take your business one step further with Infusionsoft, a sales and marketing software that integrates with thousands of apps to help you deliver organized, personalized service, or another great option, Active Campaign.
- Payment management: PayPal has been used a trusted resource for exchanging money for more than a decade, with Stripe positioning itself as the new standard in online payments. Both charge a flat rate of 2.9% plus 30¢ per successful charge under $1 million exchanges, with a few extra service sees for payments via PayPal. They both also pay out within 1 business day.
- Storage: Anyone with a Google email account automatically has access to Google Drive, a useful tool for organizing documents. Another storage option is Dropbox, an online collection of photos, documents, videos, and whatever other documents you need to successfully organize your business.
- Team communication: Slack is a communication and project management app that offers instant messaging, archiving, and search for you and your team. Asana is another popular tool that enables easy team communication. Both are great for managing tasks, calendars, and comments in one collaborative location.
- Webinars: When it comes to video and web conferencing, I use Zoom for a clean and consistent user experience. GoToMeeting is another popular option, and again Google offers a simple alternative with Google Hangouts.
- Video content marketing: Vimeo is an organized and user-friendly tool for sharing searchable videos without a limit on length. Another option is Wistia; known for its branding abilities, you can create a customizable video player and even change the color of the play button and video player controls.
I’m sure you’re eager to experiment with these amazing resources, but I want to remind you that a successful launch is not because of the tools you use, but the content and the energy and enthusiasm surrounding it.
A good tool set allows you to build a strong foundation, but ultimately it’s your knowledge that will inspire change in the lives of thousands of people around the world.
Feeling inspired to bring your life’s work online and serve bigger? Join the waitlist HERE and be the first to know when Launch Your Calling opens for enrollment.